Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's been a long time

Hello world,  mom has forgotten all about my blog.  It has been a long time since she has helped me post.  I can't even think of all the things I should tell everyone so I have asked mom to start new.  Maybe she can tell you some of what has happened since the last post.
Okay, this is mom, I will try to catch things up for Narissa.  First off, I need to thank my friend Bob C for sending his friends to the blog a few months back.  They stepped up with donations to help keep Misty in foster care over the past couple of months.  That was great, and I can't thank them enough.  I hope that anyone that did send in donations got their red thread thank you.  Please let me know if for some reason you have donated and did not receive one.  I have learned that I set the blog up without the ability of leaving comments.  I don't know how to change that so if you need to reach me, my email is marctycam@yahoo.com.
I should also say that we got sad news from Love Without Boundaries that they will not be making their April trip this year.  There have been some problems in finding a hospital to team with them for the surgeries this year.  That does not mean that the money should stop coming.  If anything, more is needed.  Without the team there, surgeries have to be done on a non voluntee basis.  This means the cost of each surgery is much higher.  We have found out about one boy that needs to come to the U.S. for surgery and we really want to help him.  He has found a very special spot in our hearts.  I will try to get a link to him on here also, but just to let you know, he has a tumor on his face.  As most of you know, Narissa had a tumor also.  That is what caused her facial paralysis.  She was able to have her surgery in China, but this boy is not.  Please help him get the help he needs.
We had a great Christmas, and hope that you all did too.  I feel the worst that I did not post at that time.  After all, it is the best time of the year.  I should have honored my Savior in a public way.  I do love Him and didn't take the time to share.  With that being said, I know Christmas is not the only time to share my love of Him so let me just let you all know that we are thankful for a loving Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ everyday.
That about brings you up to date.  I will post a few other thoughts seperately so that nothing gets too long.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment