Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another baby!

Mom got a picture of Harris from LWB, but she can't get it to print as a picture. For anyone that wants to see him, he is on their site with all that are scheduled to have surgery in April.  He has funded under his picture, and that is because we have done it!  You and me and all of us that care to help the children left waiting for their needed help.  It makes me so happy that I have helped and that you have helped me.  Lets keep going.  LWB told mom that there is another baby that donations that they receive saying Narissa asked for their help will go to Nathaniel.  That is if Nathaniel is healthy enough to have his surgery when LWB is there in a couple of weeks.  If he is not ready, our donations will go to another child in need of cleft surgery.  Please lets add one more surgery to the trip.  Won't you please send your donation today if you haven't, or even if you have.  Here is Nathaniel,  he is already so cute, just think how much bigger he will be able to get if he can eat better.  I hope LWB will tell me they have so many donations that they need me to send more of my red thread thank you's.  Did you get yours yet?  thank you  Narissa

No comments:

Post a Comment