Thursday, April 12, 2012

GREAT NEWS!

We got word from LWB that both Harris and Nathaniel are fully funded!  Both boys will have their surgeries next week. Thank you to all that helped get the word out, and for those that sent a donation.  If you did donate, and didn't tell LWB that Narissa sent you, please let me know and I will make sure you get your red thread thank you.
LWB told us that when they arrive in China on Sunday, there will be many families that come to them for surgery that are just too poor to pay.  They will welcome any donations toward these families.  Remember tell them Narissa sent you and you will get your thank you!  I am asking for you to tell them she sent you because it makes a diference to her, she gets so excited everytime we talk about the help that these kids are getting.  I am so proud of her desire to help and any show of help that I get to tell her about just makes her want to work harder.  I can't think of a better desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment