Monday, November 5, 2012

A Day of Giving

I love to raise money for other people.  Last week first I was happy to get the money, then I was sad when I raised $50 from selling first aid kits.  Mom went to put half on LWB and half on Grace and Hope and found out that the Grace and Hope chip in ended.  I didn't want it to end because we need to still raise money to keep Misty in foster care.  But it ended way short of the money needed.  Please help Grace and Hope when the new chip in gets up.  Mom put all the money in LWB which is great too.
Today is a day of giving for America.  Please never forget our orphans in China, but today all the people in NY and NJ that still have no heat or lights or even homes really need our help.  Please find a way to help them and donate.    Love Narissa

No comments:

Post a Comment