Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Chip in is up

There was a problem with the Grace and Hope chip in, but I am happy to say a new one is up and ready. Please think of Misty now in foster care and wanting to stay there needing our help. It just is such a small amount to keep her in foster care. Everyones donation helps. If all you have is $5.00 that is great, it goes with someone elses $5.00 and together we can make it happen. For those that can give more, that is great too. Please lets all do what we can. Misty needs us! We are also still needing as much as we can toward LWB. They will travel in the spring to do more cleft surgeries. I am trying to raise money, won't you help? Last year, I was so happy to see the pictures of the 2 babies that my birthday money helped put new smiles on. I can't wait to see who we can help together. AND for those of you who love my new smile, remember MA Eye and Ear! love Narissa

No comments:

Post a Comment